Established in 1987, Dumas ApS was the first company within the Nor-Group Corporation. Dumas develops, manufactures and markets environment-friendly additives for inclusion in feed for companion animals, production animals and fish.
Dumas’ products are safe alternatives for animals, they are safe to work with, and they therefore protect the production environment.
Dumas markets a wide range of products internationally, including:
- Advanced pH regulators that reduce the passage rate in the digestive system
- Clay minerals that improve the animals’ feed conversion and the general farm environment
- Natural and nature-identical antioxidants
- Kelp, which improves the utilization of nitrogen compounds in the feed and the animals’ appetite
- Special additives developed for fish feed and feed for companion animals
For more information on Dumas’ environment-friendly products, please visit www.dumas.dk